Shaumbra Inspired Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello My Name is Boots

2 posters

Go down

Hello My Name is Boots Empty Hello My Name is Boots

Post by BootsW Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:22 am

Hello I'm Boots. I created the skeleton of this forum.  I was looking around for a forum upon which Shaumbra could gather and discuss our journey and I couldn't find one.  Since it didn't exist I made one.  Now there are rumors that one existed and absolutely there are folks out there that are angels who have access to one, but since I'm not an 'angel' (more of a pirate really pirat ) I figured I could access this forum that I made.  I can't wait to see where this goes!!

I arrived here after experiencing some challenging things in my life.  I started looking for answers as to why I was going through these things and how I might be able to cope with them.  I read the Holy Bible and started in on the Holy Qur'an and found some pretty good stuff.  It helped(don't judge.. there is good stuff in those books!!! study  ).  Then by some odd chance I started finding meditation which really helped.  I started to read the messages that came along with meditation and found that there are more philosophies out there than the Abrahamic religions.  I suppose I already knew this but I guess it was good to be reminded.  

Now I was really searching because something that these messages said was that God is everything.  I don't mean that God means everything to people, but that God is literally everything!! from the big mountian to the people I talk with every day down to the blade of grass under my foot.. God is EVERYTHING... and to my judeo christian mind that was NOT repulsive.. after all the bible never defined God.  Well now I couldn't get enough.  I kept reading more and started to find things like the spiritual catalyst who said everything is vibration. Then I found Seth Speaks (I'm on book six or seven right now... anyone got some h2o.. that stuff is dry!!).

Seth said we create our own reality!! not that we make our bed and sleep in it so to speak.. not that we make poor choices(although that is part of it) and therefor have a poor life... but that we literally construct the world around us!!! Remember seeing that commercial where the tops of peoples heads fly off and the purple powder comes out?? Well this is sort of what happened here, but in a 'good' way.  Wow now I was really in it because I believed it.  It made sense to me.  I don't know why it made sense to me.. but it did.  Another thing Seth said is that we have 'past lives'.  At this point I decided I want to wake up.  I started seeing people droning through their lives and realized that I was doing the same.  I don't want to drone through my life anymore.  I want to wake up.  

I don't know where I got this term 'wake up' from but I believe it was from Drunvelo M, or Abraham Hicks.  Most of these things I was reading never clicked with me because to get to 'wake up' I had to spin geometric figures or listen to binural beats or some such 'technique'... and frankly I'm just to lazy for that  lol! Oh.. don't get me wrong I tried it.. but it never really resonated with me.

I had seen Mr. Hoppe in my viewings of the Spirit science youtube channel and really just glossed over the stuff.  It looked a lot like Abraham Hicks as well which for some reason didn't resonate with me.... although I believe what she says, but it just didn't make me want to get out there and do anything.  A few weeks roll by and I give Mr. Hoppe another look and something happened.  He said all is well in all of creation.. now every time I had been asked how I was doing for some number of years I had said 'all is well'... maybe this wasn't enough to get me on the train but something else happened.  I found out there was a community and that the community had the same goal in life that I did: to help people.  Now here I am at the Crimson Circle listening to the Creator Series and I found where I want to be.   Among Shaumbra.

Boots

Last edited by BootsW on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : there was a fly in my toast)

BootsW

Back to top Go down

Hello My Name is Boots Empty Re: Hello My Name is Boots

Post by Elis Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi Boots ! I saw your message but i am struggling here to answer it, since it's my first time  on a IRC forum kind of thing, and i am still trying to figure out how it works.  So, as more people join here, it might be a good place to exchange experiences. I hope you receive this lol Laughing.

Last edited by BootsW on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You don't need to put the /msg in the forum here.)

Elis

Back to top Go down

Post by BootsW Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:11 pm

I did indeed receive this message:) With enough experimentation you'll figure out how to be a forum Master:) This is the fun of life it seems is to find new things and learn them! For most things you'll want to click on that graphic that says new topic. For instance if you want to introduce yourself you'd click on this image Hello My Name is Boots I_post. Here in introductions:)

I will try to find some tutorials on how to navigate this forum:) I did do an IRC tutorial under the community portion of this forum;) I can see from your message that you read my tutorial. The very best way to get these things learned is to experience them.. experiment with them.  click on hypertext links in my messages(hover your mouse over them and click when it turns from a pointer to a hand).  

Hover your mouse over these words and watch the magic happen after you click!

Good Luck!!

Boots

Last edited by BootsW on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : elephants are big)

BootsW

Back to top Go down

Post by Elis Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Boots Thanks! True ! I will learn with time. Let's hope more people gather here. It's a 2 people island so far.

Last edited by BootsW on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You don't need to put the /msg in the forum here.)

Elis

Back to top Go down

Post by BootsW Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:31 am

We've got five people now:) Time will see this grow I am sure.

BootsW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum